Understanding diversity is more than just tolerance and avoiding stereotyping or judgement. Diversity includes knowing how to relate to those qualities and conditions that are different from our own. People determine how organisations adapt to, develop and implement diversity policies and it is therefore fundamental that those people first acknowledge and understand personal values and develop skills to help in understanding those of others.
Join the Masterclass Culture and Diversity on 23rd May @HTC Eindhoven Why attend?
- During this masterclass, you will catch up on the latest scientific research and insights regarding context, identity and diversity.
- You will discover potential solutions and methods to help you gain insight in and promote diversity of employees and/or clients.
- Scientific insight and practice are combined in practical cases. We shed light on both the theoretical and practical aspects of Diversity, Identity & Inclusion.
- This masterclass is developed together with people of Signify (ex Philips Lighting), a company with very divers staffing.
- The masterclass will be held at Signify, located on the High Tech Campus, You will get a tour through the Signify Lighting Application Center. This center is far from ordinary, it’s a hands-on, personal touch and feel experience center.
- You have the opportunity to confer with experts and brainstorm with other participants about diversity.