The Profitap marketing department is looking for a Technical Writer to help in the production of user manuals, datasheets, and other documentation material for products used by network engineers, technicians, companies, and organizations all over the world.
Profitap is constantly developing high-end network access hardware and software products. So it is important that you are interested in the IT industry and are willing to learn.
Besides the technical documentation you can also assist in writing technical whitepapers and articles on our blog, together with the content team.
As a Technical Writer you will:
• Deliver clear and concise documentation in simple and easy-to-read English.
• Gather information from the R&D and Marketing teams.
• Support design and layout of technical documents.
• Coordinate the publication process of documentation on our online resource center.
• Support writing efforts for technical white papers and marketing materials.
Skills that we would like to see:
• Strong writing and editing capabilities.
• Ability to collaborate with the R&D and Sales department to develop relevant content and actions.
• Great attention to detail, along with the ability to see the bigger picture.
• Initiative, and a strong sense of teamwork and communication.
• 2+ years of experience in a similar position.
• Able to work both in a team and individually.
• Fluent in English.
• Hold the right to work in the Netherlands.
• Willing to relocate.
Job type: full-time or Part-time employment.
Location: High Tech Campus, Eindhoven, Netherlands.
Profitap is a Dutch-based manufacturer of cutting-edge network monitoring solutions. Being in business for over 30 years, we have built a strong track record in an international niche market. Thanks to that growth and development, Profitap is actively looking for new talent to join us at the High Tech Campus in Eindhoven.
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don’t hesitate to contact us in case you have any further questions. We reserve the right to contact chosen candidates only.