As a software engineer, you will work closely with other software and hardware engineers to support the development of software security components and tools for Intrinsic ID’s security solutions and applications.
- Design and development of software (security) modules ensuring that they are ready in time and implemented according to the required quality
- Implementation of software tools that communicate with embedded platforms
- Ensure that our software works on the latest platforms
- Find creative and practical solutions for customers when it comes to implementation of various specs
- Development of demonstrators and evaluation packages for customers
Required experience and skills
- Bachelor/Master degree with at least 3 years of relevant professional experience
- Experience with software implementation on embedded devices (such as ARM, Atmel, ST, or 8051 based platforms)
- Experience with software development tools such as: Visual Studio, Eclipse, etc.
- Languages: C and C++
- Experience with test software frameworks
- Good communication skills
Other appreciated qualities
- Affinity with security and basic knowledge of cryptographic primitives
- Experience with software version control, issue tracking and code quality tools
- Affinity with Python, Java and Go-lang programming
- Entrepreneurial spirit with an open mind
- Able to think outside of the box and find new ways to solve problems or meet requirements
- Team player
- Take ownership
At Intrinsic ID, you will work in a multi-cultural and technically challenging environment. Since Intrinsic ID is present in three geographies, occasional overseas travel is part of the job.
Vacature detailsSolliciteer nu