Development of software security modules for Intrinsic ID’s security solutions and applications.
Location: Eindhoven, The Netherlands
Start date: Immediate
As a senior embedded software engineer, you will work closely with other hardware and software engineers to support the development of software security modules for Intrinsic ID’s security solutions and applications.
- Design and development of software (security) modules ensuring that they are ready in time and implemented according to the required quality
- Secure firmware implementation
- Find creative and practical solutions for customers when it comes to implementation of various specs
- Development of demonstrators and evaluation packages for customers
Required experience and skills
- Bachelor/Master degree with at least 10 years of relevant professional experience
- Experience with secure software implementation and embedded security
- Recent experience in C/C++ programming on microcontrollers (such as ARM, Atmel, ST, 8051) and other embedded security platforms (e.g. smart-card, HSM)
- Experience with software development tools such as: Visual Studio, Eclipse, Code Warrior, etc.
- Experience with test software frameworks
- Good communication skills
Other appreciated qualities
- Knowledge of cryptographic primitives
- Knowledge of Assembly language
- Experience with software version control, issue tracking and code quality tools
- Affinity with C# and Java programming
- Senior Embedded Software Engineer
- 10 years of relevant professional experience
- Entrepreneurial spirit with an open mind
- Spun out from Philips.