At TomTom, we are looking to extend our team in the autonomous driving department. The team is developing a platform for on-demand delivery of maps to automated driving applications in the car.
You will be part of young and fast- growing team and we are looking for a designer experienced in product development for functional-safe systems, who also can take a leading role in code- and design guiding the team developing a highly scalable and high-performing solution.
Here’s a little taste of your challenge
- Work with the system architect to ensure the component designs align with the system architecture
- Develop production grade server-side software systems (Java)
- Pair-program leading by example
- Help improve our Agile development process constantly
What we expect from you
- At least 5 year of experience as designer/architect in product development for cloud systems
- Skilled to apply state-of-the art methodologies and tools to develop and document software systems
- Java programming proficiency
- Experience with common Java frameworks
- A master’s degree in Computer Science or related fields
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Experience in automotive product development is a pre
- Experience with safety critical standards, such as IEC 61508 or ISO26262, is a requirement
What you can expect
- Work together with professionals in an open, friendly environment where quality is key
- Your solutions will be put to practice, changing people’s everyday lives
- Take ownership of, and pride in what we do and achieve
- Settle in smoothly. Our team will make your move to Eindhoven a seamless experience.
We want to meet you! Please complete the online form and attachments in English.
To get the full story about this opportunity or the application procedure, please contact Alexandru Badaluta (email@example.com)
Vacature detailsSolliciteer nu