You are a QA Automation Engineer who feels right at home in a high-tech IT environment where network analysis plays a major role.
As QA Automation Engineer at Profitap you will contribute to the development of our automatic testing processes. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to conduct code analysis and be involved in the definition of our software quality procedures.
You will work in a team environment with shared code; disciplined use of source code control and process documentation.
Skills that we would like to see:
• In-depth knowledge of QA methodologies and best practices.
• Experience collaborating with product managers, software and hardware engineers.
• Strong analytical problem-solving skills
• Fluency in Linux and/or Windows shell scripting is a plus.
• Basic Git knowledge.
• Basic knowledge with programming languages as C++ and/or Python.
• Experience in Unit Tests development in C++ is a plus.
• Familiarity with networking environments, protocols and OSI model is a plus.
• ISTQB is a plus.
• 2+ years of experience in a similar position.
• Bachelor/Master’s degree in Computer Science or a similar field.
• Able to work both in a team and individually.
• Fluent in English.
• Hold the right to work in the Netherlands.
• Willing to relocate.
Job type: full-time or Part-time employment.
Location: High Tech Campus, Eindhoven, Netherlands.
Profitap is a Dutch-based manufacturer of cutting-edge network monitoring solutions. Being in business for over 30 years, we have built a strong track record in an international niche market. Thanks to that growth and development, Profitap is actively looking for new talent to join us at the High Tech Campus in Eindhoven.
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter in English to email@example.com.
Don’t hesitate to contact us in case you have any further questions. We reserve the right to contact chosen candidates only.