We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join our Autonomous Driving team in Eindhoven. Your team is responsible to develop and deliver TomTom’s platform for map delivery to ADAS- and AD cars.
Here’s a little taste of your daily challenge
- Manage an innovative, young and dynamic team
- Deliver software for safety critical systems
- How would you handle the paradox of the Waterfall development approach of an OEM and the Agile way of working of TomTom
- Plan human resources to deliver in time
- Budget management, also when the project has set back
- Report the status, risks, cost, planning
- Use the Quality System processes and procedure but keep agility in your daily work
- Support product management with new quotes, but in parallel keep your projects on track
- Ensure stakeholder satisfaction
What we expect from you
- You are a change agent who doesn’t wait for things to happen but you make things happen by taking risk & drive your ideas forward – “More is lost by indecision than wrong decision”.
- You possess an International mindset & you enjoy working in a diverse environment. We are a multinational company and we believe that diversity is a key driver for success!
- 5+ years’ experience in managing project in a complex environment with multiple stakeholders
- Previous experience in Automotive and familiarity with safety critical development processes would be a big plus
- Result driven with strong communication
- Knowledge and experience with SAFe would be a plus;
- Flexibility for frequent travel
- Excellent verbal & written English skills
What you can expect
- Brilliant minds. Learn from your colleagues – pioneers and experts who are changing the world
- Ownership and responsibility; You will be empowered to make a difference and introduce your own ideas bringing TomTom to the next level.
- Entrepreneurial spirit. We feel like a start-up, but have a billion-euro revenue
- Different cultures. TomTom’ers come from all over the world, with 55 nationalities and counting
- A company culture that likes to work hard. We like to have fun. There is no sense coming to a job everyday if you don’t like the people you work with.
- Settle in smoothly. Our team will make your move to Eindhoven a seamless experience
- Competitive salary scheme.
We want to meet you! Apply to say hi. Please complete the online form and attachments in English.
To get the full story about this opportunity or the application procedure, please contact Botho Koldeweij (email@example.com)
- Project Management
- Autonomous Dringin