Project Manager who will create and track detailed development plans for our revolutionary AI engines and our product SoCs.
We are pleased to announce a position for Project Manager who will create and track detailed development plans for our revolutionary AI engines and our product SoCs.
- B.Sc or M.Sc in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related field
- 5+ years of experience in similar technology-oriented project management roles
- Extensive experience with project management tools, such as MS Project
- Extensive experience with running agile projects
- Working knowledge of artificial intelligence, deep learning, and/or neuromorphic computing
- Excellent communication skills in English (both speaking and writing)
- Additional training in managerial and/or business administration is appreciated
- Proactive, flexible, team player and can-do attitude
- Initially, you will set up a project management infrastructure, taking into account our multi-disciplinary developments, but also the context of a relatively informal start-up.
- You will develop all project plans for our neuromorphic hardware IP, SoC, SDK, and driver applications. You will ensure full alignment with the project leaders, and alignment and resolution of all dependencies.
- You will be responsible for continuous tracking and reporting on the progress of each of these plans and, in aggregated form, the company’s progress on its main product development targets.
GrAI Matter Labs (www.graimatterlabs.ai) is a growing fabless semiconductor company with offices in San Jose, Paris, and Eindhoven that offers its employees tremendous growth opportunities in some of today’s hottest silicon technologies: Neuromorphic compute, Machine learning, and Artificial intelligence.
GrAI Matter Labs is a dynamic organization which employs some of the brightest minds in the industry and is known for the great care we take with clients and employees alike.
- We are learning from the best-known edge computing device: our own brain.
- We believe we will win as a close-knit team that converts a strong vision into products that solve use cases which our customers truly value.
- We offer highly competitive compensation in an international and entrepreneurial environment.
- We also hold to the highest standards of inclusion, team spirit, and cooperation.
This position is based at GrAI Matter Labs offices at the High Tech Campus in Eindhoven, The Netherlands. The High Tech Campus houses 160 companies, employing a total of 11,000 entrepeneurs and R&D employees.
- Project Management
- MS Project
- Neuromorphic hardware IP
- Artificial intelligence
- Deep learning