We are looking for an ambitious driven individual that is eager to shape and structure the scaling-up of our high-tech Company as part of the management team with his/her experience, knowledge and personality.
Your main tasks;
You will lead a team of 12 Engineers with in-depth expertise in Process-, Mask- and Test & Measurement Engineering in the area of Semiconductor Manufacturing.
· You will guide and coach the engineers in their projects and monitor the projects as an integral part of the management team. You are responsible for the talent management, coaching, way of working and output of the Engineering team.
We are looking for a person who
- Successfully completed a relevant Bachelor degree or Master in Electronics, Physics, Optics, Chemistry or closely related field;
- Embodies cooperation and co-creation as these are key to our success.
- Has passion for leading and coaching people, experience in project management run in matrix structures and has gained experience in respective leadership positions.
- Has a clear mind on what is needed and what is possible with the resources at hand.
- Is keen on improving processes in order to create a working environment where the specialists under his/her lead can excel in and obtained quality of their results.
- Has the ability to plan strategically as well as execute on tactical day-to-day activities
- Has strong analytical and creative thinking skills for effective decision-making
- Has a good knowledge of semiconductor fabrication technologies and products or related technology
- Has a proven track of strong communication skills – oral, written and presentation
- Likes to convert the given degrees of freedom into momentum to achieve results
What we offer you
- To become part of a new revolution in chip technology in the field of Photonics, like micro electronics was in de ‘70s.
- To develop with us SMART Photonics into a market leader in an entrepreneurial, dynamic environment.
- A challenging position with plenty of room for own initiatives and professional development.
- A talented group of passionate, high educated people working in an open culture in multidisciplinary teams.
- A competitive set of employment terms.
- Located on the bustling High Tech Campus, in the Brainport Region
Are you interested?
Please send your motivation letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org attn. Yvonne Stas, HR manager. We are looking forward to your response!
See also our website www.smartphotonics.nl for more information about the company;