As a KAM you will be managing the relationship with your focus customer(s) and acting as a Program Manager, in a matrix organisation, managing the project leaders directly involved with the projects related to your focus customer(s).
- Build and maintain strong customer relations with one (or more) of our strategic accounts and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Effectively manage expectations of the customers and build strong relationship with stakeholders in our R&D, engineering and operations department.
- Be responsible for customer sales forecast and achieve revenue and sales targets.
- Conduct regular strategy meetings with your customer's to understand their needs and identify them as new sales opportunities for SMART Photonics.
- Ensure regular update meetings between the senior management of both your customer and SMART Photonics.
- Create demand for our products and services by raising their profile with your focus customers.
- Be responsible for the order processing, sales quotes, sales information management and invoicing related to your customer(s).
- Effectively incorporates client delivery schedules and operational changes into future revenue forecasts and revenue timeline considerations. Tracks transactions and prepares reports regarding information such as order status, sales results, leads, sales quotas and sales representative earnings.
- Be responsible for the customer sales forecast and rolling wafer forecast to ensure decent fab planning.
- Monitor the internal program(s) related to your focus customer(s)
- Represent the organization in global exhibitions.
- Be responsible for the yearly Sales and Business Development Plan related to your focus customer(s).
- Work intensely together with our photonic specialists in order to understand the customers, sometimes very complex technical, needs and develop customized solutions.
We are looking for a person who
- Successfully completed a relevant BSc or MSc degree in Electronics, Physics, Optics, Chemistry or closely related field.
- Has a natural independent drive to take responsibility/ownership to get the job done, stay focused and be pro-active.
- Is able to model the job her/himself.
- Embodies cooperation and co-creation. These are key to our success.
- Has no problem to travel and to attend international events.
- Has project management skills.
- Has Account Management experience.
- Has exceptional social/communication skills to work collaboratively and thrive on accountability.
- Experience in Photonics, or our customer markets, is a large advantage. Has experience in B2B.
- Has excellent verbal and written communication in English.
- Experience with CRM-Dynamics would be an advantage.
- International- and marketing work experience would be an advantage.
- Is always up to date of the latest trends in Sales and Business Development.
What we offer you
- To become part of a new revolution in chip technology in the field of Photonics, like micro electronics was in de ‘70s.
- Not a single boring working day.
- To develop with us SMART Photonics into a market leader in an entrepreneurial, dynamic environment.
- A challenging position with plenty of room for own initiatives and professional development.
- A talented group of passionate people working in an open culture.
- A competitive set of employment terms.
Are you interested?
Please send your motivation letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org attn. Yvonne Stas, HR manager. We are looking forward to your response!