Who are we?
AKKA Netherlands is the Dutch subsidiary of the AKKA Technologies Group, an international engineering and IT consultancy company founded in France in 1984 with more than 20 000 employees worldwide. In the Netherlands, our focus is on the Digital, High-Tech and Transport sectors. Located at the High Tech Campus in Eindhoven, close to the famous Strip with lots of restaurants - think of Italian and Indian food - and not to forget, a beautiful lake with swans and even several ducks!
In Eindhoven, to ensure smooth operations we are looking for a colleague to cover the maternity leave period of 1 year starting from December 1st, 2019.
During your working day, you will:
- Act as first point of contact regarding all HR related topics for AKKA Netherlands
- Be in close contact with our HR Headquarters in Brussels and external partners to monitor and extract information for reporting purposes and to improve processes
- Be part of the onboarding process for new colleagues (contract & legal information)
- Take the lead in Expat management (manage work permit & 30% rulings applications, assist in basic administration like BSN, health insurance, fiscal matters)
- Handle our Payroll services (accurately and timely process the salaries for Netherlands employees - local & in-patriate employee)
- Support in Performance management (performance review, setting objectives, organize trainings)
- Keep various HR databases up-to-date, manage time registration systems, prepare general staff files like social documents, follow up insurance contracts, follow up administrative tasks at the start and at the end of contracts etc.
- Participate/lead various HR-related projects (important to be pro-active since you will have a central position between the Eindhoven office, the Brussels Office and external partners)
- Manage small fleet
- You will report to HR Director, who is based in Brussels office
- You have at least a Bachelor degree in Human Resources
- You have 2 - 5 years’ work experience in Human Resources, preferably in an international company
- You are able to handle staff files regarding social security and fiscal rules
- You are able to integrate information into tangible content, to respond promptly and flawlessly, and to solve problems in an efficient manner
- You have experience in expat management, e.g. work permit application & 30% rulings
- You are a true team player, thriving on achieving results together with your colleagues
- Willing to travel to Brussels office from time to time
- Furthermore, you are pro-active, not afraid to take initiative
- You are fluent in Dutch and English, written and spoken
Most of all, we are looking for an enthusiastic colleague, who enjoys coffee as much as our Business Manager Robert, and who craves pizza and sushi like our Recruiter Michelle!
Are you ready to join AKKA? Apply now by clicking on the apply button! You can address your application to Jean-François Guisset, HR Director.
Not ready to apply yet and looking for more information? Please contact our HR Officer, Kateryna for more details. You can reach her by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +31 40 851 6422.