Are you excited to work in a high-tech environment and work on a therapy that can be life-changing for people with a spinal cord injury? Would you like to be part of the Clinical & Regulatory Team and support the execution of international clinical studies?
GTX medical is a medical device company focusing on the development of a unique neurostimulation therapy to treat persons with spinal cord injury (SCI). The therapy combines an implantable neuro-stimulation system with real-time motion feedback and an intensive locomotion rehabilitation program. We support and conduct a series of clinical investigations in order to create clinical evidence for regulatory purposes for the medical device as well as value creation about the therapy.
What you will do
The main responsibility of the Field Clinical Specialist is to support the execution of clinical studies in Europe on site, together with the hospital staff, including physiotherapists and all study partners. You will act as the liaison between the hospitals and the company and enhance the company’s understanding of locomotion rehabilitation practices. Also, you will be responsible for maintaining good relationships with the investigational sites, to provide full technical support and to ensure proper conduct of the studies along Good Clinical Practice (GCP).
The position can be based in The Netherlands or Germany.
- Implement and coordinate clinical study activities in hospitals in Europe.
- Work with the clinical centers and the GTX medical clinical and regulatory team to ensure smooth study enrolment and high-quality data collection in line with GCP requirements.
- Work with the Product Development team to get full technical knowledge into the clinical team and the study centers. Inversely bring rehabilitation, clinical know-how and user feedback to the company.
- Provide technical and clinical training and support on site during study related surgical operations or rehabilitation procedures.
What we are looking for
- You hold a university degree or equivalent and you are a trained physiotherapist, with experience in neuro-locomotor rehabilitation, with a strong preference in SCI rehabilitation.
- You have experience in conducting clinical research studies using either pre-market or post-market approved devices under GCP.
- You have experience in clinical field activities and in interacting directly with key opinion leaders and physicians in either an operating room or a rehabilitation environment.
- You display strong interpersonal and organizational skills and enjoy working in an international, cross-functional environment within a young and growing company.
- You communicate fluently in English, both speaking and writing; complemented with Dutch or German proficiency.
- You are flexible to travel in Europe and occasionally to the US.
Vacature detailsSolliciteer nu