As a Field Applications Engineer (m/f) you will be working with your customers to solve their major engineering design problem
Change the world, love your job. At Texas Instruments (TI), you will have the opportunity to learn and grow – and create world-changing technology. For more than 80 years, TI has continually reinvented itself by believing in people with endless curiosity who refuse to leave the world just how they found it. From developing leading-edge semiconductor technologies and practicing responsible manufacturing, to caring for our employees and communities, innovating a better world is in our DNA. Come discover TI and why you belong here.
This is your chance to innovate a better world. Use your technical and creative engineering skills, while gaining valuable experience working with real customers and real products on real business problems.
About the program:
As a program participant, you´ll work on breakthrough technologies during two six-month job rotations in Field Applications Engineering as well as Systems Engineering and Marketing, with an opportunity to rotate through challenging positions in different locations. These assignments as well as national and international hands-on experience will help you gain valuable product, business and customer understanding, as well as knowledge of how TI works, preparing you for your final role as a Field Applications Engineer (m/f).
Possible start dates in our Rotation Program are always in February, April, August, October and December of a year.
As a Field Applications Engineer (m/f) you will be working with your customers to solve their major engineering design problems. Both at the customer site and in the lab, you will help deliver innovative solutions that help drive revenue. Your tasks will include:
- Act as a technical bridge between your customer and TI
- Help uncover new business opportunities
- Interact with customers around new semiconductor products for the future
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in electrical engineering, electrical and computer engineering or a related field
- Strong technical and communication skills, with relationship-building capabilities
- Strong collaboration skills and assertiveness to help influence key decisions
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Dutch and English
- Understanding of electrical circuits
- Experience with schematic design and layout is preferred
- Hands-on experience with lab equipment (e.g. oscilloscopes) is preferred
- Analog hardware debugging & problem solving skills
- Affinity with technical & commercial customer interactions
• An attractive compensation & benefits package
• A flexible, informal and open-minded work culture
• A performance-oriented environment that provides great rewards for great work
• A world of opportunities for your personal development