We are looking for someone who has experience with PCB Design and has the ability to create hardware architecture from scratch!
Electronics Engineer (32-40 hours/week)
We are currently looking for an Electronics Engineer who will work closely together with a Software Engineer and Project Manager and walk through the product development cycle from concept to production. You will be responsible for translating the customer requirements to specifications and come up with the hardware design. You will have contact with the client during the development of the product and update them throughout the process. Select the hardware components and look for the best suppliers who can provide quality products. After component selection you can start creating a circuit diagram and PCB design. On completion of the PCB design you will test and validate the first prototypes. During these tests your analytical and troubleshooting skills might come in handy while looking for little design tweaks and improvements. After finalizing the design you will start the production process with an external partner.
Please reach out if:
• You have a Bachelor or Master’s degree in Electronics or Electrical Engineering
• You have experience with Electrical design (preferably 2 years)
• You have professional experience with schematics and PCB design (preferably 2 years)
• You have experience with translating customer requirements into a system design
• You have experience with creating hardware architecture from scratch
• You have strong communication skills
• You have experience with testing and validating
• You take ownership within the Electronics team
• You are pro-active and willing to take initiative
• You have strong analytical skills
• You are keen to work within a young team of passionate engineers
• You get to work within a start-up working environment at the High Tech Campus
• No need to bring your own Lunch! We take care of it and we have lunch together with everyone who is at the office
• At Vention everyone is considered as an equal and we expect you to speak your mind. You are free to attend all management meetings and your input will be appreciated.
• You get to walk through every step of the development cycle and see your own designs become reality
• We excel at flexibility. This means you are free to take charge of your own schedule
• Your development and personal growth is important to us. We promise to focus on that
• Be prepared to be tested on your Mario-Kart, basketball and story telling skills during our weekly/monthly/quarterly meet ups
Do you want to be the next Ventioneer and be part of our team that turns the seemingly impossible into reality? Reach out to me so we can have a chat about it! firstname.lastname@example.org or 0648622740.