MarketRedesign (MRD) is an AI & Pricing company that powers the pricing function at Multinationals around the Globe with Predictive & Dynamic Pricing Algorithms. MRD also builds customised mathematical models for several other processes like sales, logistics & manufacturing.
MRD is a fast growing, international oriented company that is expanding its network with clients and partners through a dedicated organization with a growing team of powerful academics and PhD’s. Based at the High Tech Campus and Rotterdam Centre, we are a young and professional company that determined to expand its geographical business and accelerate its own growth based on proven and appreciated AI solutions.
We want to expand our leadership team with a technology driven, data science delivery professional. The role needs to lead and further shape MRD with emphasis on deepening our professionalism through a top-notch data science delivery process. This should ensure maximum business value for our clients while meeting top quality standards of processes. It also allows MRD to scale its data science projects to new to open office around the Globe with standardised data science delivery processes. The candidate will be selected on growth capabilities towards general management as well.
As manager of the Data Science Delivery, you need to ensure professional delivery of MRDs data science solutions to clients. While this profile needs to keep an overview of the entire data science journey, a deep understanding of the mathematics is not required; this is the responsibility of the Principle Data Scientist who will ensure the creation of mathematical models out of the data provided and obtained. This role is required to primarily manage, structure and shape projects through enablement of the team, however, with a proven experience on technology and interest to enter the world of data science.
- Manage data science lifecycle with DevOps including infrastructure provisioning, configuration management, continuous integration and deployment, testing and monitoring.
- Leading and ensuring implementations, especially from a technology (data infrastructure, servers, API) point of view.
- Implement Quality Control via the automation of Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment processes so teams can deploy high quality software fast. Also enforce peer reviews.
- Put data science solutions in production at client end and ensure delivery status transparency to senior stakeholders formally and informally.
- Governing the team and ensuring timely completion of project goals and activities.
- Mediate issues, escalations, conflicts actively. Provides development oversight, metrics tracking, and issue resolution.
- Provide a guiding framework for the project’s tasks and actions.
- Prepares time and cost estimates, identifies and mitigates project risks, plans the full project life cycle and recommends approaches to improve time to market.
- Responsible for definition the deliverables of MRD at Client projects as well as taking care of deliverable planning.
- Seeing and pursuing extension, cross and up sell opportunities at existing clients.
- Having oversight and control of project integration and implementation roadmaps, progress and timelines.
- Development, retention and up-skilling the MRD Team and Structuring MRD’s processes and Systems as basis for further growth of the Company
- Controlling Managing client and internal stakeholders.
- Maintains relationships with and manage vendors and suppliers on projects and understand offerings and roadmaps and complementarities with MRD.
- Counsels and mentors team members with regular coaching, goal setting and performance evaluations.
- Communicate and negotiate with management and authorities.
- Deep interest into Data Science and eager to grow (or enter) this domain of data science.
- Master’s degree in a quantitative or technical filed (Computer Science, Business Analytics, Econometrics) from EU based University.
- 3-5 years of experience in client-facing technology consultancy, project management or project delivery roles.
- Experience with DevOps & Use of modern DevOps toolsets (e.g. Version control, GitHub, etc)
- Experience with Continuous Integration, Delivery & Deployments (Travis, Jenkins, etc)
- Experience leading teams of both seniors and juniors and getting the job done.
- Pro-active and excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills: able to explain Analytics in non-technical terms to business users (C-level, line managers, etc.).
- Familiar with the latest trends and developments in new technologies, dbase infrastructures, cloud infrastructure
- Experience working and implementing methodologies including Agile and Waterfall
- Experience leading multiple projects teams and activities at the same time and working under time pressure.
- Experience in senior stakeholder management
- Fluent and effective communication in Dutch and English
- An attractive salary plus benefits (phone, laptop, mobility, pension, insurances);
- 28 vacation days;
- Work-life balance as well as flexibility in working arrangements;
- Possibility to take unlimited responsibility, grow and shape your career as you desire;
- Opportunity to work in a fast-growing, intelligent and driven organization.
Kindly send your CV and Motivation to email@example.com and for questions call Shruti Anand at 0031-628748180.