MarketRedesign (MRD) is a young and fast-growing Enterprise A.I. & Dynamic Pricing Company. MRD is offering A.I. solutions to large customers that want to embrace state of art A.I. pricing techniques in their sales processes/systems. Around the Globe we design, build, install and deploy our A.I. solutions with customized software: State of art, super high impact, always new development projects and always demanding your creative mind!
MarketRedesign is looking for a young and ambitious new colleague to join forces with the data science team. You will “live” in data and be directly connected to projects at clients and show the impact and power of data science. This position is intended to grow within our company to a project leadership position. The MRD team consists of data scientists, software developers, business analysts, data analysts, consultants with academic degrees in mathematics, computer sciences or business administration. MRD is located at the High-Tech Campus in Eindhoven, the smartest square kilometer in Europe.
- Design, Structure and Execute Data Science Assignments yourselves and with coaching support of senior data scientists.
- Eager to learn all the ins and outs of MRD’s proven data science development approach for (predictive) modelling of interesting and challenging business processes.
- Eager to investigate and creatively explore new data sets of new business processes.
- Operating into a fully international setting both on client base and our diverse culture team of different nationalities and gender.
- Structures way of working, first time right, with open mind set to learn and apply CI/CD.
- Act in-between clients both national and international as well as with collogues with complementary skills e.g. hard-core mathematicians and data engineers or vice versa.
- Work jointly with the mathematicians to build elegant and accurate mathematical models that bring value to clients.
- Partner with business consultants and the technical team to design and implement MRDs predictive solutions at clients.
- Present the data science findings to clients in an intuitive and visually appealing manner.
- Take the lead in project and stakeholder management activities towards clients if needed or required.
- Build MRD as well by ensuring that the organization is learning e.g. with smart documentation, process descriptions to make the work of the MRD repeatable, scalable and more efficient.
- Promote existing solutions for solving business problems while maintaining an awareness of new academic alternatives and developments
- A Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Mathematics, Econometrics, Data Science, Business Information Management or a comparable program.
- Eager to build or extend consulting experience and the ability to translate functional requirements to technical specifications.
- Provable project management skills and the ability to formulate deliverables and set milestones.
- Good communication skills, verbal and written, and the ability to guide junior employees who will assist you.
- Strong skills in the use of programming and scripting languages such as Python or R, as well as basic understanding of database structures. We expect you to be able to deduce other programming languages as well.
- International experience, experience in business analytics or software development is an advantage.
- A valid work permit for the Netherlands and proficiency in the Dutch language.
MRD will bring you all primary and secondary benefits you should expect from this job. And we offer a workplace and environment with young, fast and fun colleagues to work with. Offering all possibilities to grow and develop yourself. The MRD team is looking forward to welcome you as new team member!
Contact us at email@example.com or just call us at +31651508371.