As a Content Specialist at Profitap you will work in an international B2B market where everyone knows everyone. It is your job to give our audience the right information at the right time, wherever the journey starts.
Your first responsibility will be improving content, adjusting navigation usability, deliver accurate, concise and convincing content, optimizing conversion paths, improving SEO/SEA, link building and creating up-to-date and attractive page layouts on our website www.profitap.com.
Besides that, you will also work on the improvement and structuring of offline content like manuals, guides and datasheets.
Skills that we would like to see:
• Link Building.
• Inbound Marketing (knowledge of HubSpot is a plus).
• Quick learner: understand complex technical hardware and features.
• Able to plan & prioritize effectively and efficiently.
• You know about or are interested in: Network Monitoring, Network Troubleshooting, Data Analytics, Network Performance Management, Cybersecurity.
• Eye for user experience design and usability.
• Knowledge of front-end programming languages is a plus (HTML, CSS).
• Degree in Marketing / Communication or a similar field.
• 2+ years of experience in a similar position
• Excellent command of the English language.
• Flexible and able to self-manage.
• Experience in network technology is a plus.
• Hold the right to work in the Netherlands.
• Willing to relocate.
Job type: full-time, 40 hours/week.
Location: High Tech Campus, Eindhoven, Netherlands.
Profitap is a Dutch-based manufacturer of cutting-edge network monitoring solutions. Being in business for over 30 years, we have built a strong track record in an international niche market. Thanks to that growth and development, Profitap is actively looking for new talent to join us at the High Tech Campus in Eindhoven.
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter in English to email@example.com.
Don’t hesitate to contact us in case you have any further questions. We reserve the right to contact chosen candidates only.